2010年2月25日木曜日

Dearest Masha.(Yesterday's blog translated English )

Did you mean, "三寒四温(Sankanshionn)" What could the name only?

Is a subjective "chill" and thinks enough of you. (It is 2 Mon)

However, much hot air heating system is weak.

Throat is dry, and the symptoms of allergy rather too much out there.

Even years later, it's really just impossible.

If heating ← "Nukumoru" like, but is OK

Well, it is being said

I began to Savings the bicycle.

Ah! Posted move and that the circumstances are suitable.

Now, for the day.

Guys, I'll see you tomorrow (scheduled)

That's all

P.S.
I'm reading and conversation are very well.However,

I'm not able to writing. When the diary was written,I was

used the translation site . Please translate freely when

thinking that the grammar is strange.

Thank you for reading my blog.(Sorry I'm unskilful writing English)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿